Imagine, explore, and create art that is all about winter fun! This camp has something for everyone and is suitable for boys and girls alike. Purple Dog Art Winter Camp is a winter experience you won’t want to miss out on!
- Rising Grades K-6 ~ Fun for boys and girls alike!
- 9AM-NOON or 1PM-4PM
- A session includes art supplies, instruction, and a light snack.
- Sessions are limited to 9 children
Session 1: December 28 & 29
Session 2: December 30 & 31
To comply with covid-19 guidelines, Purple Dog will have the following protocols in place:
- Camp sessions are limited to 10 children.
- Children will be thermal scanned before being allowed to enter the studio. Children with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed in the studio.
- Children displaying symptoms of illness will be sent home immediately.
- Children must wash their hands upon entering the studio, throughout camp, and before departing.
- Parents are asked to stay outside when dropping off and picking up their children. Please stay with your child until they are able to enter the studio.
- We will not be using the studio’s smocks. Please send your child to camp with a smock or wearing old clothes that you don’t care about getting messy.
- State guidelines require children in grades K-6 to wear masks. Children with medical or sensory issues are not required to wear masks.
- Purple Dog staff will wear face masks.
- Purple Dog staff will clean the studio in between camp sessions.
***Please keep your child at home if they are feeling ill. ***
A 2-week notice is required if you would like to switch days. If space if available, we will be happy to transfer your registration from one camp day to another.
For cancellations more than 2 weeks prior to your days of camp, participants will receive a refund minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
For cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your days of camp, participants will receive a refund of 50% of the total cost of camp ONLY if we can fill your spot. NO refunds will be issued if we are unable to fill your spot(s) at camp.
Credits & refunds will not be given due to sickness or your schedule changes.
If the studio cancels a camp due to insufficient enrollment, participants will receive a 100% refund.