Summer Art Camp Mini-Sessions ~ Surf’s Up!
We’re celebrating the best of the beach this year! Hang ten with us as we paint, draw, craft, sculpt, and create amazing works of art. Purple Dog Art camp is a summer experience you won’t want to miss out on!
Two-day mini camps – projects are the same each session. It is recommended to sign up for only one session!
- Rising Grades K-6 ~ Fun for boys and girls alike!
- Monday/Tuesday or Thursday/Friday 9AM-noon or 1PM-4PM
- Session includes art supplies, instruction, and a light snack.
Session dates: Weeks of June 8th, June 15th, June 22nd, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd
To comply with covid-19 guidelines, Purple Dog will have the following protocols in place:
- Camp sessions are limited to 9 children.
- Children will be thermal scanned before being allowed to enter the studio. Children with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed in the studio.
- Children displaying symptoms of illness will be sent home immediately.
- Children must wash their hands upon entering the studio, throughout camp, and before departing.
- Parents are asked to stay outside when dropping off and picking up their children. Please stay with your child until they are able to enter the studio.
- We will not be using the studio’s smocks. Please send your child to camp with a smock or wearing old clothes that you don’t care about getting messy.
- State guidelines do not require children to wear masks, but if your child does have a mask then we ask you to please have them wear it to camp.
- Purple Dog staff will wear face masks.
- Purple Dog staff will clean the studio in between camp sessions.
***Please keep your child at home if they are feeling ill. ***