Purple Dog Art classes run September through May and are grouped by age allowing each student develop at his/her pace. Our year long curriculum includes the principles of design and the elements of art. Your child will learn decision making skills in the course of creating art, along with expressing themselves and taking risks in creating a finished masterpiece.
Class Tuition Payment
- $30 registration fee per child/per year
- This class is for Grades K-1st / $140/month per child – multiple children (siblings) $125/month per sibling
After you complete the registration on this page, you will receive an email with information to complete the class sign up process for your student.
Tuition for Art Class is payable monthly, billed on a four-week period and adjusted as necessary to include holidays. We offer a convenient automatic payment program for your tuition. Payment will be charged to your credit card or deducted from your checking or savings account via ACH debit between the 1st and 5th of every month. There will be a $25 CC return fee charge. Click here to view our full tuition payment policy.
Purple Dog Art Studio has the following COVID-19 protocols in place:
- Students displaying symptoms of illness will be sent home immediately.
- Students must wash their hands upon entering the studio. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Students may bring drinks to the studio but NO snacks.
- Masks are optional.
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned in between classes.
*Please note protocols are subject to change.
Tuition Refunds & Credits
Need To Miss A Class?
Give us a heads up and you can attend an alternate class during the same week of your absence.
Refunds or credit can’t be given in the case of absence and in no event will missed classes be deducted from tuition payment.
We ask those artists wishing to withdraw from a class to please notify the studio at least one month in advance so we may fill it with an artist on the waiting list. Failure to inform the studio of your withdrawal in a timely fashion will result in a charge of one month’s tuition.