Year Round Art Classes - September through May
Choose a Grade below to Sign up for Art Classes!
Classes are group by grade level.
Class Tuition Payment
$30 registration fee per child/per year
Grades K-12 / - $135/month, 2 or more children - $120/month/per child
Tuition for Art Class is payable monthly, billed on a four-week period and adjusted as necessary to include holidays. We offer a convenient automatic payment program for your tuition. Payment will be charged to your credit card between the 1st and 5th of every month. There will be a $25 return check or CC return fee charge. Click here to view our full tuition payment policy.
Tuition Refunds & Credits
Need To Miss A Class?
Give us a heads up and your child can attend an alternate class during the same week of his/her absence.
Refunds or credit can’t be given in the case of absence, vacation or withdrawal and in no event can missed classes be deducted from tuition payment. Paying your full monthly art tuition, even if you do not attend a class, is the same as paying for sports or dance class even if you are on vacation. The fees are necessary to support the studio and program.
We ask those artists wishing to withdraw from a class to please notify the studio at least one month in advance so we may fill it with an artist on the waiting list. Failure to inform the studio of your withdrawal in a timely fashion will result in a charge of one month’s tuition.
Purple Dog Art Studio will make every effort to maintain a clean and safe environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we cannot guarantee that students will not become infected with the coronavirus. For this reason, we require all parents to sign a liability waiver found here.
Purple Dog Art Studio has the following COVID-19 protocols in place:
- Temperatures will be checked at the door. Any child with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed in the studio.
- Parents are asked to remain outside during drop off and pick up to limit the number of people coming through the studio.
- Students must wash their hands upon entering the studio. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- We will not use the studio's smocks. Please send your child to class with a smock or wearing old clothes that you don't care about getting messy.
- Students may bring drinks to the studio but NO snacks.
- In accordance with state guidelines, students in grades K-12 will wear masks. Students with medical or sensory issues are not required to wear masks.
- Purple Dog staff will wear masks.
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned in between classes.